As a practicing ceremonial magician, geomancer, and occult designer and craftsman, I’m more than happy to help out people seeking an edge, answer, or tool in their own Work, be it mundane, spiritual, or otherwise. Some of my services are a fixed fee, while others may vary depending on the involvement and work required. Take a look at my offerings and services below. If it’s just a one-time fee, click on the payment button and proceed with the instructions and I’ll get back to you once I receive notification of payment. If something goes by a rate, send me an email through the Contact page and we’ll continue talking from there. I’ll be sure to let you know if I’ll be unavailable for a project or whether there’s going to be an undue delay.
- Ebooks and Texts
- Geomantic Divination
- Ritual Services
- Crafting and Consultation
- Workshops, Classes, and Courses
- Disclaimer and Regulations
Occasionally, I’ll write in-depth analyses, coursework, or other documents for the occult practitioner. The following are presented as PDFs, which will be sent via email once payment is received. Please do not redistribute any texts without the author’s permission.
- De Grammatomanteia — $10
An analysis describing the use of the ancient Greek alphabet oracle called grammatomancy, along with correspondences that link each of the Greek letters to elemental, astrological, qabbalistic, and numerological divination. References, examples, and diagrams are included to help the student become a fast expert in this ancient divinatory art.
We’ll work on establishing a clear, concise, and direct query before I attempt to answer it. Typed reports will be included, along with a thorough analysis of all the symbols and relevant material in the reading. Follow-up questions for clarity will be gladly answered. Divination readings usually take one to two weeks to perform, analyze, and report, external circumstances permitting. Feedback and retrospective results would be appreciated.
- Geomancy Reading — $30
A thorough divination using the oracle of geomancy, incorporating various methods of geomantic technique to explore and exhaust the causes, effects, solutions, and perceptions on a query. Forecasts, requests for advice or direction, and explorations of possibility are all valid things to ask about.
- Horary Geomancy Reading — $60
Horary Geomancy Readings incorporate the traditional geomantic method of divination combined with the powerful skills and nuances of horary astrology. Since both systems use the same framework of symbols, combining them can provide a highly detailed and thorough method of answering a query beyond standard geomantic technique. Due to the level of inspection and work involved, these cost more than regular geomantic readings, but stand to give more information, as well.
The following rituals require the client’s full birth name (and their current legal name, if changed from birth) and their full birth information (day, time, and location), and a recent photograph would be optional but helpful. This information will be kept confidential and will never be shared with anyone else. Typed reports, follow-up measures, and ritual procedures, if any are needed or requested, will be given as part of the service. Ritual services may take from one to seven weeks to perform, analyze, and report, external circumstances permitting. Updates, conclusions, or reviews on your end regarding any instances, synchronicities, dreams, or results would be appreciated.
- Planetary Integration — $40
A ritual to help one better incorporate, understand, and work with the forces of a particular planetary sphere. Different spheres have different abilities and qualities; depending on the planet, different planetary spheres might be useful (e.g. writer’s block can be fixed in the sphere of Mercury, or romance issues in the sphere of Venus). Good for those stuck in a particular method or who have a hard time in a particular area of their life.
- Spiritual Strengthener — $80
A divination and spiritual examination of your sphere for any issues, blockages, crossed conditions, curses, or diseases, plus a talk about your recent habits, activities, and goings-on. If needed, this will be backed up by cleansing the sphere (removing any astral or spiritual gunk, uncrossing, unhexing, etc.) and establishing a set of spiritual safeguards and defenses from both my end and yours.
Consultation work can take place over Skype, AIM, Google Talk, or email, depending on convenience and availability. Email will be used for documentation of information, final decisions, progress updates, and electronic file transfer except when other means are more convenient. Research, design, and production will vary in the time taken based on difficulty and resource availability, external circumstances permitting.
- Ritual Consultation — $20
Wondering about how to best proceed with a magical working? Unclear on attributions, correspondences, or associations that can help or hinder a ritual? Wondering how to manage several disciples at once in a single conjuration circle? Wondering whether something is a good idea, or whether it’s bound to be a lesson learned the hard way? Let’s talk shop and figure out how to resolve issues in ritual development, backtrace from errors in past rituals, or improve magical practice generally from a Hermetic practitioner’s standpoint.
- Design Creation — Prices vary
Working with symbols and sacred geometry, combining the mystical Word with abstract Number, can be difficult as it can rewarding. Figuring out designs and patterns for use in occult works, or redrawing symbols and characters from old grimoires for modern use requires a good eye as well as a good Eye. If you have any designs that need updating, drafting, or just plain brainstorming to base a project or layout on, let me know about your needs. Based on the type of style or design, I’ll use primarily Western European and Renaissance Hermetic references supplemented by sacred geometry and classical design, or custom ideas and inspirations depending on the project and needs. You can see a selection of my designs publicly available on my Designs page. Prices vary based on the project and complexity, starting at $15 per design. Email me to discuss design projects.
- Tool Production — $30/hour + cost of supplies
The occult makes use of lots of tools, some of which can be easily picked up from the hardware or rock store while others must be delicately hand-crafted. From oaken wands and canvas summoning circles to custom-made divination cards to protective oils and planetary talismans, let me take care of your crafting needs and provide them for you. Tell me about your ideas, and we can hash out the design (if feasible) and I can get you a quote. My charge will be based on the cost of supplies plus $30 per hour of work. Shipping will cost $10 for US shipping and $20 for international or overseas shipping. You can see a selection of my crafts on my Crafts page. Email me to discuss crafting projects.
Workshops, Classes, and Courses
- I periodically offer classes and workshops at Sticks and Stones, an earth-based spirituality shop in Fairfax, VA. Check out their calendar for upcoming events from me and other speakers or performers. Their address is 9970 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031, and can be contacted at (703) 352-2343 or at email@example.com. Their store hours are from noon to 7 p.m. Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and from noon to 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Costs of the class will vary depending on the class. Check out their site for more information.
- I’m available to give classes, workshops, or lectures on various topics on magic and divination. My specialties lie in Renaissance Hermetic and classical Hellenic magical practices, geomantic divination as practiced in Renaissance Europe, and astrological ritual. Let me know about an upcoming event (no less than two months in advance, please) and we’ll talk about what you’d like me to talk about. I’d normally like to present or give classes within the DC Metro and mid-Atlantic region, but depending on the topic, I’d be glad to present outside that area. Costs and fees, if any, can be hashed out through email.
- I’m not currently taking on any long-term or personal students. For simple or one-off questions about general practice, please send me an email. For involved ritual questions or matters requiring some investigation, check out my Ritual Consultation offer above.
Disclaimer and Regulations
The Digital Ambler (this blog) is a personal blogging site written and maintained by polyphanes (the author) and supported by WordPress.com and the good people at Automattic. Any and all views, opinions, endorsements, and statements made on this blog are strictly of the author and of no outside person, organization, group, or institution, with the exception of any automatically generated advertisement not made or explicitly posted by the author. No statement on this blog is intended to be representative of anything but the personal and subjective opinion, experience, thoughts, and repeated information from the author. This blog is intended for the personal use of viewers and readers only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors including the collection of personally identifiable information or the sending of commercial messages except with the express permission of the author.
By reading the content of this blog or by ordering any product or service from it or the author, you agree to all of the following:
- You are an adult who has reached the age of majority in your locality, state or province, and nation of residence and it is legal and permissible for you to view and order from this blog in your current location. You are not ordering any product or service for anyone who has not reached the age of majority of their locality, state or province, and nation. You will view and use all content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it in accordance with the laws, legislation, and restrictions in effect in your area of residence, as well as in accordance with United States export laws and regulations when overseas or abroad. You will assume all responsibility for your use of the content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it.
- All products and services available here are offered for entertainment purposes only, on an as-is and as-available basis, at your own risk. No product or service offered through this blog have any implied, guaranteed, warranted, reliable, regular, or accurate result. No official claims are made as to the medical, psychological, physiological, logological, natural, supernatural, subnatural, physical, metaphysical, pataphysical, or magical qualities for any product or service obtained through this blog. Once a purchase is made from this site and shipped to you if the purchase was for a tangible object, it will be considered final with no opportunity for return, refund, replacement, or reimbursement except at the express initiative, permission, and agreement of both you and the author.
- Any blog post, document, publication, or other text written by the author is intellectual property of the author who reserves all copyright unless explicitly stated otherwise. By purchasing any product or service that contains text not otherwise posted publicly on this blog, you agree to not share, redistribute, replicate, or copy the text either in part or as a whole without obtaining the author’s express permission.
- The author will make a reasonable effort to include accurate and up-to-date information regarding products and services offered through this blog, but will make no warranty or representation as to their accuracy or efficacy. The author will not assume liability or culpability for any error, omission, or factual inaccuracy in the content of any product or service offered through this blog, and that you indemnify, defend, and hold harmless this blog and the author from any and all claims and damages arising from or related to any allegation regarding them, as well as your use, misuse, and abuse of them.
- Your usage of any product or service obtained through this blog constitutes a spiritual endeavor and no guarantees or warranties are made, expressed, or implied as to the results of these spiritual endeavors of you or the author. Information about these spiritual endeavors are clearly provided on this blog and you are directed to read this information before deciding upon and progressing on said spiritual endeavors. Any instructions or directives provided with any product or service are intended to be followed, and failure to follow the given instructions or directives may inhibit the result you intend to obtain by the purchased product or service. Neither this blog nor the author will assume any responsibility for the failure to obtain an intended result.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it does not infringe on the rights of third parties, and the author assumes no responsibility for the actions of, content posted by, or information disseminated by third parties. Any third party that reposts, reblogs, links to, endorses, shares, or discusses any content, product, or service from this blog or the author does so at their own risk and without implication of the author’s permission to do so.
- The content of this blog and any product or service obtained through it are based on the religions and practices of Abrahamic, Dharmic, animistic, pagan, indigenous, and other traditions from a variety of countries, regions, cultures, time periods, and historical eras. Your right to use these products and services are protected under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 and the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 (H.R. 2431).
- The author reserves the right to change, add to, or delete this blog, its content, the products and services offered through it, and its terms, conditions, and disclaimer at any time for any reason without warning or notice.
- The author reserves the right to laugh at and ridicule you mercilessly if you take anything, including this disclaimer and set of regulations, with any level of unwarranted seriousness. Lighten up a little. Seriously, you actually bothered to read all this? You’re so silly.